New Student Online Enrollment
Online Enrollment Process
NOTE- Child must be 5 years old by December 1
- Complete the “New Student Online Enrollment: Application Form”
- This is an application only. Enrollment will not be complete until the required documents have been submitted.
- This application should be completed only by families who live within the District boundaries or who have received an approval letter to attend from out of district. (See School of Choice Below)
- If you are moving to the area but do not yet have an address, please wait until you have address to complete this enrollment application.
- The Student Services Coordinator will be in contact with you regarding your student’s enrollment. Once your student is enrolled, you will receive an email with your Skyward Family Access login information.
Required Documentation for Enrollment
- Student Birth Certificate
- Two Proofs of Residency
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License, State Photo Id or Passport
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric), Insurance Police (homeowner/renter), Rental Agreement, Mortgage Statement, Property Tax Statement, Car Registration
- Immunization Records
- Special Education Document – Current IEP/MET (if applicable)
- Current Transcript – High School Students Only
School of Choice
If you are not sure if you live within North Branch Area School boundaries, you can confirm your address at Melissa Data.
North Branch Area Schools will be accepting Schools of Choice applications for all grades and programs for the 2023-2024 school year May 2, 2023 - August 24, 2023.
Families residing within the boundaries of Lapeer County Intermediate School District (Almont, Dryden, Imlay City, Lapeer and North Branch school districts) must apply under Section 105 Schools of Choice. Applications are available during the open enrollment window.
Families living outside of the boundaries of the Lapeer County Intermediate School District in a contiguous ISD (Genesee, St. Clair, Tuscola, Macomb, Sanilac and Oakland ISD’s) must apply under Section 105C Schools of Choice.
Applications are available at the links below, the superintendent’s office building.
Click on a link below for more detailed information or call (810) 688-3570. Completed applications can be faxed to 810-688-7010 or email to email@example.com.
Links to applications:
Lapeer County School of Choice -Lapeer County School Districts - Almont, Dryden, Imlay City, Lapeer
105c Contiguous School of Choice -Contiguous ISD's Genesee, Tuscola, Sanilac, St. Clair, Macomb & Oakland