Lightspeed Parent Portal
Lightspeed Systems Portal enables parents or guardians to support their child's internet-based learning by monitoring their most recent web browsing activity and temporarily pausing their ability to browse the internet.
- What does the Parent Portal look like?
- How often does the Web Activity information update?
- How do I pause internet access for my child?
- What does it look like when I pause my child's ability to browse the internet?
- Is there a limitation on when I can pause web browsing?
- Can I pause internet access for my child during school hours when my child is not at school?
- How do I sign up for parent portal?
- I forgot my password!
- Will I stop receiving weekly Parent Reports emails if I sign up for Parent Portal?